Do you know what you want or need?
& use Quick Order to save time!
Bikini Zone® Creme Hair Remover
Item Number: 1623
- Formulated exclusively for your ultra-sensitive bikini area
- Works in just 4 minutes
- Lasts 5 days longer than shaving
- No stubble or razor burn
- Contains moisturizing aloe and chamomile to soothe skin
- Helps prevent skin irritation
Bikini Zone - the experts you know and trust, introduces new Green Tea Fortified Bikini Creme Hair Remover. Removing hair from your bikini line has never been this fast and easy!
Bikini Zone Creme is made exclusively for your ultra-sensitive bikini area. Gentle, yet effective, it works in just 4 minutes to completely remove all bikini hair below the surface with results that are smoother than shaving and last days longer.
The Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover formula has Green Tea to make your skin soft and smooth as well as moisturizing aloe and chamomile to soothe skin and prevent skin irritation. With Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover, you’ll have an Ultra-Smooth Bikini Line, guaranteed!
- Adults and children over 12 years
- For best results, trim bikini hair before proceeding with treatment.
- Flip open cap. Squeeze creme hair remover onto fingertips, then gently apply creme evenly to bikini area. Be sure to cover all hair completely with a thick, even coat. DO NOT RUB IN.
- After 3-4 minutes, test a small area. If hair does not wipe off easily, leave on a few minutes longer. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES. For especially coarse hair or hard to remove hair, saturate hair with lukewarm water for several minutes, pat dry and then apply product.
- TO REMOVE HAIR: Rinse bikini area thoroughly with lukewarm water, using a washcloth to wipe off hair. DO NOT RUB OR USE SOAP. Pat dry.
- Keep container closed when not in use.
Caution: Read all directions and warnings before using. Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people even after prior use without adverse effect. Therefore, test before each use by applying creme on the skin inside your elbow and remove in ten minutes. If no irritation occurs within 24 hours, then use product as directed.
Warning: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from and do not use on eyes, eyelids, eyebrows and eyelashes. Should product come in contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with lukewarm water. If irritation occurs, consult your physician. This product should not be used on areas with varicose veins, pimples, moles or warts. Do not use on: mucous membranes, breast nipples, perianal, vaginal or genital areas, in nose or ears, lips, recently tweezed, waxed or shaved areas, rashes, irritations, eczema, sunburned, chapped, peeling, injured, inflamed or broken skin. If irritation/rash appears, discontinue use.
Ingredients: WATER (AQUA), POTASSIUM THIOGLYCOLATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, MINERAL OIL, CALCIUM HYDROXIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF GEL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
Not Animal Tested.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Complete Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product, your sales receipt and the UPC Code from the package and we will refund your full purchase price within 6 to 8 weeks (valid only if purchased in USA and its possessions).
This product is amazing!
8/6/2009 9:22 AM
I have used other products for my intimate shaving (i.e. shave gels, hair removers), but nothing has worked as well as Bikini Zone's Creme Hair Remover. Unlike other hair remover products, there was absolutely no pain or irritation when using this! I have only been able to find it locally once, which is a shame because I don't know how many of my girlfriends I have told to use this product! I couple this with the Bikini Zone Medicated After-Shave Treatment (just to ensure no bumps) and it's just a win-win situation. Even with my coarse hair, this works wonders. I would recommend to anyone!
7/25/2009 12:11 AM
I have used this cream for about 3 months now, and it is the only one that works for my skin! I use it about once a week in the summer and in the winter too! My only wish is that I could buy it locally. Our Wal-mart and Shokpo do not sell it. They carry some Bikini Zone products, but not this one!
2/24/2009 7:43 PM
I have used the creme hair remover for about a year. It seems that the store don't carry it very often. I love this for the way it remove bikini hair and it is so gentle. Please don't stop making it!