1. Collection and Use of Information We do not sell, rent or share the information you provide us on an individualized, personally identifiable basis to others.
2. Registration In order to receive notice of new products and special offers an E-mail Address is required for contact purposes.
3. Communications from Our Site Registered users will occasionally receive information on new products and special offers. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Please see the Choice/Opt-out section below.
4. Choice/Opt-out Our users are given the opportunity to "opt-out" of receiving our E-mail notices concerning new products and special offers. Users who no longer want to receive our notices of special offers may opt-out of receiving these communications. A link is provided in each communication we send.
5. Correct or Update Your Information You can easily change or update the E-mail Address you previously provided by accessing the “Update My Info” page. A link to the Update page is located in the Registration page of our corporate site.
7. Log Files To gather information in the aggregate we use log files. Internet protocol addresses help us analyze trends, administer the Site, track user's movement and gather broad demographic data. The Internet protocol addresses are not linked to personally identifiable data. The data used in the aggregate helps us improve our Web site and its offerings over time.
8. Sharing Information with Third Parties Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or a legal process served on our Web site.
9. Security CCA Online Industries, Inc. takes every precaution to protect our user's information. When users submit sensitive information via the Web site, their information is protected both online and off-line. All of our user's information is restricted in our files. Only the employees who need the information to perform a specific job, for example our customer representatives are granted access to personally identifiable information. While we take all precautions we cannot guarantee that all data transmission is totally secure and there is always some risk that does exist that data could be intercepted during transmission. Consequently, CCA Online Industries, Inc. cannot warrant the security of any personal information transmitted to us or collected by us and users provide information at their own risk. If you have any questions about the security at our Web site, you can contact us at privacy@CCAIndustries.com